Sherman M. Chamberlain, M.D., FACP, FACG, AGAF, board certified in gastroenterology, provides patient care related to all aspects of gastrointestinal disease. He also has strong experience in providing niche GI subspecialty care, including:
- Familial/hereditary gastrointestinal cancer detection and screening;
- Small bowel GI testing for GI bleeding and for symptoms related to small bowel pathology, utilizing video capsule endoscopy and small bowel enteroscopy;
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis);
- Ablation of Barrett’s esophageal mucosa, utilizing radiofrequency ablation and endoscopic mucosal resection; and
- Removal of large polyps and flat lesions of the stomach, small bowel and colon, utilizing endoscopic mucosal resection.