Located at 530 Yonkers Avenue in Yonkers, Saint Joseph's Cardiovascular Rehabilitation is the only cardiovascular rehabilitation program in the City of Yonkers!
The program provides an individualized and personalized treatment plan, including evaluation and instruction on physical acitivity, nutrition, stress management, and other health-related areas.
There are many benefits to Cardiac Rehabilitation, including:
- Live longer and lessen chances for another heart attack
- Control heart disease symptoms such as chest pain or shortness of breath
- Stop or reverse damage to blood vessels in heart
- Lessen the physical and emotional effects of heart disease
- Improve stamina and strength, getting back to usual activities, including work, hobbies and regular exercise
- Improve confidence and well-being
Saint Joseph's Cardiovascular Center provides comprehensive services for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. Its board-certified cardiologists work together with patients to evaluate their needs and create a personalized treatment plan that is coordinated with other health care providers. Click here for more information.